ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Susan Heard is a local mom raising money for cancer research in a very unique way.
She shares her story on an upcoming episode of The PEAK, right here on WFMZ-TV.
This morning, we were lucky enough to get a preview on 69 News at Sunrise.
Susan sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery, along with co- host and creator of The PEAK, Ashley Russo.
PHOTO GALLERY: Shave for the Brave
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten