ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It is a time of uncertainty and change for many organizations.
That's why many non-profits in the region are teaming together to advance their missions and connect with the public at the 2nd annual Lehigh Valley Non-Profit Awareness Expo.
The event's organizer, Kristine Ortiz, from KLO Events, and Kyle O'Neill, from the Coco Foundation, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to explain just why this expo is so important to the community.
Do you know the proper interview etiquette that will leave a lasting impression? Check out these tips!Read More »
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- Habitat for Humanity prepares for "She Nailed It" fundraiser
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Music Monday: Sal Ritz
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide