ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It is a time of uncertainty and change for many organizations.
That's why many non profits in the region are teaming together to advance their missions and connect with the public at the 3rd annual Lehigh Valley Non Profit Awareness Expo.
The event's creator, Joellen Reichenbach. and Allison Lech from Haven House joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to talk about what the expo means for our community.
CLICK HERE to register for the "How to Maximize Your Expo Experience" mixer at Bravo!
(VIDEO CREDIT: ASR Media Productions)
- Updated Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Updated Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Updated Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart