ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Research indicates that most children enter kindergarten with a deficit in math and scientific thinking, but something called STEM instruction is being implemented by a local organization to change that, and it's encouraging others to do the same.
Amanda Buss Sivak, Development Manager at Community Services for Children sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to tell us more.
Don't miss CSC's STEM Conference on July 12th!
**Video Courtesy: ASR Media Productions
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M