ALLENTOWN, Pa. - What do Albert Einstein, Howie Mandel, Beethoven, and Tom Cruise all have in common?
They are all people with disabilities.
More than 54 million Americans have at least one disability, and, in the Lehigh Valley alone, there are nearly 90,000 people with disabilities.
July is very a special month for the disability community and Greg Bott, Director of Development at the Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities