ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The PPL Center in Allentown will be home to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms ice hockey team and a number of concerts when it opens in just a few weeks, but someone is already calling it his "home sweet home."
His name is meLVin, and it seems he was destined to be a part of the team.
We were pleased to welcome MeLVin to our studio Thursday along with Phantoms co-owner Jim Brooks and vice president Chris Porreca.
MelVin even helped Mark Shanaberger with the weather!
The President of the National Down Syndrome Society visits 69 News at Sunrise to tell us about the work her organization is doing to improve the lives of people with Down Syndrome.Read More »
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Music Monday: Morgan Reilly
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- Life Lessons: Stress and low birth weight
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- New Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- New Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- New Pa. DEP Holds IESI Landfill Meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting