ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you feel overwhelmed running from one project to the next, or you feel like you will never get to the end of your to-do list, you might need to learn how to fold time.
It's the title of the latest book by productivity and leadership expert Neen James.
Neen sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to show us how to get more done and create more moments that matter!
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Strong storms move through the region