ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you feel overwhelmed running from one project to the next, or you feel like you will never get to the end of your to-do list, you might need to learn how to fold time.
It's the title of the latest book by productivity and leadership expert Neen James.
Neen sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to show us how to get more done and create more moments that matter!
- Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Suspect who lost hand in home invasion sent to prison
- Vietnam veteran tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology