ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Before people like Martha Stewart and Emeril became TV stars, there was Chef Friedemann Paul Erhardt, later known as Chef Tell.
He's remembered as being America's first celebrity showman chef, and his nationally-run show was produced by our station.
Now, Chef Tell's story is being told for the first time, thanks to author Ronald Joseph Kule.
He sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to tell us about his book.
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store