When it comes to life-saving surgery, there aren't just humans on the job.
Robotic surgery helped one Lehigh Valley woman hold onto her lifelong dream.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was live at Lehigh Valley Health Network Cedar Crest with her story, and more on cancer treatments and resources.
- Stacey Esterly confronted husband about relationship with Amy Yu
- This weekend a pot of gold at the end of the week
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- Police: Drugged driver caused serious crash on Airport Road
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Company behind Florida's bridge design has local ties
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Bucks County rehousing program alleviates homeless population