SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - Many flowers are starting to bloom, filling our area with beautiful colors.
Experts at Lehigh Valley Home and Garden in South Whitehall Township, Lehigh County, say now is the perfect time to do your planting.
They say the harsh winter and slow start to the spring pushed everything back.
"We've been really behind since we usually stock up in April but we didn't have anything, so now people are coming in for their trees as well as their shrubs. So it's been a rush for everyone as well as us," said Sarah Dreyer, sales associate and social media manager for Lehigh Valley Home and Garden.
She says now is the time to get your summer vegetables planted, as well as flowers, herbs, trees, and more!
- Chikara Pro wrestlers celebrate 15 years in Hellertown
- The Russo family is growing!
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Author's 'trip of a lifetime' meets diagnosis of life-changing disease
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Updated Fatal wreck closes portion of Cherryville Road in Allen Twp.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Trump attends G-7 summit: What to watch
- Passing showers but more seasonable today