Trey Temple, a junior at Central Catholic High School, battles cystic fibrosis every day, but, he says he's more hopeful than ever that he's winning the fight and that there will be a cure for his disease.
His story will be featured in an upcoming episode of "The PEAK". Trey joined us on the Sunrise News.
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg