Trey Temple, a junior at Central Catholic High School, battles cystic fibrosis every day, but, he says he's more hopeful than ever that he's winning the fight and that there will be a cure for his disease.
His story will be featured in an upcoming episode of "The PEAK". Trey joined us on the Sunrise News.
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Boscov: An American Story