ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Sports psychologist Dr. Jarrod Spencer says the stigma around mental health in America must be torn down. "We have got to talk about our stuff," he says. In this interview, Dr. Spencer offers some conversation starters to talk with someone who may be experiencing depression.
- Updated Jack-knifed tractor trailer snarls traffic on I-78 westbound
- Mayor Ed Pawlowski takes stand in jovial mood, says 'not guilty'
- Fairgrounds Square owner: 'Mall needs to be demolished'
- Sands Bethlehem casino bid invalidated by Pa. Gaming Control Board
- Reading man charged in robbery of bank in Lower Heidelberg
- DA: Threats against Governor Mifflin High School unfounded
- Pawlowski testifies he had no idea city vendors hired his campaign manager
- Pennsylvania lawmakers strive for multiple forms of gun legislation
- Health Beat: Poppy seed oil saves baby
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony