ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Millions of women have survived breast cancer, but, after survival, the next step is recovery, and the experts say exercise and rehabilitation have a lot to do with the success of that recovery.
Stacey Redfield from the Physical Methods Studio in Bethlehem and one of her students, Julie Timmcke, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to explain.
- Updated Severe thunderstorm warning for some until 3 p.m.
- Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Pepsi to lay off 80 to 100 workers, citing Philadelphia tax
- Updated Man waives hearing in stabbing of wife, daughter-in-law
- 2 in Reading wiretap case accepted into 1st-time offenders program
- Tinted car windows reveal man wanted in Ohio for assault
- Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate