ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Millions of women have survived breast cancer, but, after survival, the next step is recovery, and the experts say exercise and rehabilitation have a lot to do with the success of that recovery.
Stacey Redfield from the Physical Methods Studio in Bethlehem and one of her students, Julie Timmcke, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to explain.
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations