So many factors go into getting a divorce and the toll it takes can be emotional, legal and financial.
There are resources out there that can help, including the Second Saturday Divorce Workshop for women, which is held monthly at Penn State Lehigh Valley.
Wealth advisor Deborah Peters organizes the workshops and she joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition with more.
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Sunrise Chef: Copperhead Grille
- Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- PHOTOS: Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Updated State Police investigate domestic homicide in Hamburg
- Snow quickly melts during a mild and sunny Sunday
- Updated Viewer Photo Gallery: Snowfall
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 West in Berks County
- Reading ceremony commemorates USS Maine sinking
- Dunkin Donuts holds ribbon-cutting ceremony in Berks
- PennDOT lifts speed restrictions
- Hundreds take part in Lehigh Valley Polar Plunge
- Northampton, Monroe County high schools hold Dance-A-Thons
- Bethlehem Public Library holds Punk Rock Flea Market to raise money