ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Jump with Jill is a music-based health program for kids that makes nutrition education rock!
Known as the world's only rock & roll nutrition show, Jump with Jill uses music and dance to celebrate healthy habits by transforming nutrition education into a live concert.
The show is in town for assemblies at schools in the Allentown School District this week, and the cast will be back on June 3 for shows at the Capital Blue store at the Promenade Shops in Center Valley.
- Police: Bethlehem shooting wounds two
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Easton police searching for shooting suspect
- $1M grant set to give Boyertown tourism, economic boost
- Bell Alley Pretzel saved; 'Now, I can do what I love'
- Centre County DA excoriates Penn State over frat culture