ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The clock is ticking!
There's less than a month to go until the Runner's World Half Marathon.
So far, 6,000 runners are registered, and they're coming from all over the world.
Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer from Runner's World, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us how preparations for the 3-day festival are coming along, and he offered some last-minute tips for runners competing in the race.
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Updated Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Updated PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Updated Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown