ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The clock is ticking!
There's less than a month to go until the Runner's World Half Marathon.
So far, 6,000 runners are registered, and they're coming from all over the world.
Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer from Runner's World, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us how preparations for the 3-day festival are coming along, and he offered some last-minute tips for runners competing in the race.
- Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition
- Updated Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict