We all know we should pay down our debt and save for retirement, but how does investing come into play?
Todd Fungard is the Associate Chief Investment Officer of McQueen, Ball & Associates in Bethlehem.
He joins us now with some tips on this Self-Help Saturday.
The Eagles are headed to the Super Bowl after a dominating 38-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings.Read More »
- Life Lessons: Preventing back pain in runners
- Sunrise Chef: Shawn Doyle
- Auto Mania kicks off at the Allentown Fairgrounds
- Life Lessons: Tinder for moms
- Chefs prepare for Souper Bowl fundraiser at SteelStacks
- Behind the Scenes: Disney on Ice brings 'Frozen' to the PPL Center
- Updated Wet, windy this morning with rain, possible thunderstorm
- Tentative deal reached; Wilson School District strike averted
- Updated Motorcycle split in half after crash in Northampton County
- Residents complain about water in Lehigh County community
- Updated Police: 2 armed robberies in Reading could be related
- Updated Bill Cosby holds public performance in Philadelphia
- East Penn hiking taxes to state limit
- Reading City Council updated on robberies
- Allentown zoners say no to zoning variance for apartments
- Upper Saucon manager lauded for his contributions