It might not feel like it but spring is right around the corner. That makes it the perfect time to give yourself a little refreshing.
We had experts stop in during 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition with tips for self-improvement for our "Self-Help Saturday."
We kicked things off with Dr. Susan Wiley, co-founder of the Center for Mindfulness in the Lehigh Valley Health Network.
Some studies say as many as three out of four women report having a disordered relationship with food.Read More »
- Reading woman shares story about receiving organ donation
- Life Lessons: Half of patients make poor decisions
- Music Monday: Wild Planes Band
- Life Lessons: Little girls don't think women are brilliant
- Rodale Institute offers organic produce with farm share program
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Updated Carbon County toddler found in relative's pond has died
- Updated The season kicks off at Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- Berks pastor due in court; granddaughter died of pneumonia in November
- Saucon Valley School Board hires district superintendent from Hazleton
- Easton residents to weigh in on promotional taglines
- Reading Planning Commissioners review plan for Velodrome
- Parkland School Board hikes taxes to balance budget
- State property tax bill discussed in Hanover Twp.
- Police investigating shots fired in Easton
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Our relationship with food