ALLENTOWN, Pa. - He's a Pulitzer Price winning reporter.. and best-selling author and he used his family's experience with autism and Disney movies to create the book "Life, Animated.
The book was the basis for an Academy Award nominated documentary of the same name..
Ron Suskind spoke about it on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Life Lessons: Make the First Five Count
- A message from WFMZ's Eve Russo
- CDC says flu season may be leveling off
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Project Lifesaver assists police in finding the lost
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life
- Mental health professionals say open communication is key
- Penn State Berks tops among campuses in 2018 THON fundraiser
- Police prepping drivers for roundabout at Routes 222, 662
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Former president makes a visit to Easton
- Health Beat: Reversing male infertility
- Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks