Winners of the SkillsUSA culinary competition joined the Sunrise crew to show off their winning recipe Asian Beef Starter.
The competition was held last month as Lehigh Valley chefs paired with two student chefs from area vo-tech schools.
Breanna Haberle and Alex Reichenbach from the culinary program at Upper Bucks County Area Vo-Tech won the award for the most budget-friendly dish.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran