Find you don't get enough sleep? You may be able to get more just by changing some habits. In this interview with WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba, Lehigh Valley chiropractic physician Dr. Philip O'Brien shares some strategies to help you sleep well.
The President of the National Down Syndrome Society visits 69 News at Sunrise to tell us about the work her organization is doing to improve the lives of people with Down Syndrome.Read More »
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Music Monday: Morgan Reilly
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- Life Lessons: Stress and low birth weight
- Police charge 80-year-old with child rape
- Updated 10 people seated on jury in Bill Cosby's sex assault trial
- Updated Medal of honor recipient's son to speak at Memorial Day service
- Updated Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged bicyclist
- Updated Pennsylvania's US senators react to Trump's proposed budget
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Pennsylvania lawmakers introduce universal background check for firearm sales
- Concert bombing prompts Taylor Swift to break Twitter silence
- Health Beat: Kids and concussions: How many is too many?
- PHOTOS: 2 gunmen rob pair of stores in Reading