ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Summer is a time to sit back and have fun, but it's not so fun for many parents who are forced to juggle childcare.
So, Wednesday, on 69 News at Sunrise, we talked about ways to find a good part or full-time caregiver to help lighten the load a little.
Perspective on Parenting Columnist Julia Sherwin joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio to share some tips.
Parents of young children use nursery products daily but these products are associated with injury more often than you might think.Read More »
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- Habitat for Humanity prepares for "She Nailed It" fundraiser
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway