ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Summer is a time to sit back and have fun, but it's not so fun for many parents who are forced to juggle childcare.
So, Wednesday, on 69 News at Sunrise, we talked about ways to find a good part or full-time caregiver to help lighten the load a little.
Perspective on Parenting Columnist Julia Sherwin joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio to share some tips.
- PSP: Tractor trailer damages home and then flees the scene
- Shooting in Allentown wounds one
- Hatfield Township man shot to death in home Saturday
- Updated Fire near Philadelphia kills elderly couple; cause sought
- Survey says Pennsylvania has rude drivers
- Man who gave gun to Trooper Landon Weaver's killer sentenced
- Hero's actions still remembered 68 years later
- Republican effort to fund Pa. budget without taxes stalls
- Quakertown festival raises money for cancer awareness
- Shark tracked on Twitter swimming off Atlantic City