This holiday weekend marks the unofficial start to summer, but you don't have to go far for a summer getaway.
Mike Stershic, president of Discover Lehigh Valley, joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition with some lesser-known local gems worth checking out this summer.
Some spots to hit in the Lehigh Valley include Leaser Lake, Valley Preferred Cycling Center, National Canal Museum & Canal Boat Ride, Lehigh Valley Zoo & Trexler Nature Preserve, Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites and Hoover Mason Trestle.
Anyone would be terrified by a cancer diagnosis but some people have a fighting attitude that doctors say can help.Read More »
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Sunrise Chef: Social Still
- Updated Supreme Court keeps revised Pa. congressional map in place
- DA formulating plan to bring Esterly back to Pennsylvania
- Kevin Esterly to be extradited to Pennsylvania
- Public meeting scheduled on re-locating Nazareth polling location
- Updated Police say victim in Easton attack stabbed at least five times
- Updated Gov. Wolf announces new initiative to expand broadband access
- Updated Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- Jury selection for Bill Cosby retrial delayed until April 2
- Federal judges reject lawsuit over Pennsylvania district map
- Suspect offers Jehovah Witnesses a reading 'from the book of Kel-Tec'