ALLENTOWN, Pa. - There's a lot for families to do to get ready to send a kid to college, but one thing parents often overlook is having a talk about money management!
Financial professional Mike Falco, from Falco Wealth Management, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News at Sunrise to discuss how parents can use this summer to help students set up healthy spending habits.
- Updated Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store set for preliminary hearing
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations
- Exeter Township Police enforce zero-tolerance policy
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting