ALLENTOWN, Pa. - With Memorial Day weekend just days away, we're showing you some beauty, fashion, and travel essentials that are flying off store shelves at The Lehigh Valley Mall!
The mall's director of marketing, Elizabeth DiDuca, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio to show us how to kickoff your summer in style.
CLICK HERE for more on the summer happenings at The Lehigh Valley Mall
- Updated LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Updated Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Updated Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- Updated 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Updated Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Updated Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties