It's Friday and that means we're heading into the kitchen.
Julie Intrepido-Kmetz is the supervisor for the culinary contest at The Great Allentown Fair that's coming up in a few weeks.
Her and some other special guests are in the kitchen with Steve.
- District arms teachers with rocks in case of school shooter
- Berks fire crews honor firefighters killed in York
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show's Community Day gives back
- 32 applications submitted for Allentown mayor position
- Monroe County graduate dies in fire, honored with procession
- Hamburg fire victim was someone who 'took care of everybody'
- Liquidation sales underway at Toys R Us
- March for Our Lives rally planned in Reading City Park
- Health Beat: Fibroid embolization: Hysterectomy alternative?
- Legislation introduced for tougher hazing penalties