It's Friday and that means we're heading into the kitchen.
Julie Intrepido-Kmetz is the supervisor for the culinary contest at The Great Allentown Fair that's coming up in a few weeks.
Her and some other special guests are in the kitchen with Steve.
CNN National Spencer Platt/Getty Images
- New Easton girl attacked by pit bull
- New Longtime produce stand to close up shop at Allentown Fairground Farmers Market
- Updated An interview with Randy Peers, new CEO of Berks chamber
- Easton Police Department moving to old Express Times building
- Local ALS patient puts hope in new FDA-approved drug
- Man is shot 2 days in a row and survives; suspect sought
- Updated Arts Around Town: Cultural exchange of artists at Studio B's 'Asia Pacific' exhibition
- Residents and council doubt this year's opening of Allentown's Cedar Beach Pool
- Lehigh Valley businesses react to NAFTA renegotiations
- Kids reap rewards from summer reading program