Executive chef Geo Dodig and sous chef Billy Mushock with Molinari’s, 322 E. Third Street in Bethlehem, stopped by the WFMZ kitchen to offer up a few simple holiday dishes.
They composed a cheese board with pan toasted Marcona almonds prepared with rosemary and sea salt and Scholl’s Bartlett pear mostarda.
1 1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. mustard seeds
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp mustard powder
1/4 cup lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients except pears. Heat in a pot until everything is incorporated; add pears.
Simmer until they are cooked through and clear. They should still have slight firmness to them. The liquid in the pan should be reduced and slightly thick.
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature, so natural pectin may develop.
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Sunrise Chef: Copperhead Grille
- Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- PHOTOS: Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- State Police investigate domestic homicide in Hamburg
- Allentown bests Reading 3-2 in Battle of the Badges hockey game
- Viewer Photo Gallery: Snowfall
- Teen rescued from cave after becoming wedged between rocks
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 West in Berks County
- Hundreds take part in Lehigh Valley Polar Plunge
- Reading ceremony commemorates USS Maine sinking
- Northampton, Monroe County high schools hold Dance-A-Thons
- Dunkin Donuts holds ribbon-cutting ceremony in Berks
- Bethlehem Public Library holds Punk Rock Flea Market to raise money