Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
7 oz. chicken nuggets, about approx 7 pieces
3 oz. wing sauce
6 oz. prepared French Fries
2 oz. bleu cheese or ranch dressing
Place seven ounces of frozen breaded chicken nuggets into fryer at 335 degrees. Fry until golden, about 5-6 minutes.
Place 10 ounces of frozen fries into fryer with the freshest oil at 350 degrees. Fry until crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
Shake off the grease and transfer the original fries into an 8-quart mixing bowl. Shake fry seasoning onto the fries while in the mixing bowl.
Transfer the chicken nuggets into another 8-quart mixing bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce onto the chicken nuggets, and toss the nuggets in the sauce until evenly coated.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
2 chicken fingers
Cheddar Jack cheese
12-inch flour tortilla
Fry chicken fingers in a 350-degree fryer for about 4 minutes. When chicken is cooked through and golden, dice into quarter-inch pieces and toss with wing sauce.
While chicken is cooking, place ranch dressing, lettuce, tomato and cheese in a line down the center of a room temperature tortilla.
Place sauced, diced chicken fingers on top of wrap fillings.
Slightly fold sides in and roll tightly so the ends are closed; wrap should be approximately 3 inches in diameter.
The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show opens its doors Thursday, a little delayed because of Wednesday's storm.Read More »
- Local boy allergic to peanuts now eats them as medicine!
- Life Lessons: Teen driving distractions
- Life Lessons: Got back pain?
- Emmaus theater students support AIDS cause
- Protecting yourself from sexual harassment at work
- Life Lessons: Drugstores: Deal or no deal?
- Fate of parents charged in daughter's death in jury's hands
- 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- New restaurant set to open at former Viva site in Wyomissing
- Driver hurt when car hits snow plow in Ephrata, police say
- Good Shepherd to open rehab center at Penn State St. Joseph
- Safety concerns arise over polling places at Butz Elementary
- Updated 3 development projects slated for South Whitehall Township