Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
7 oz. chicken nuggets, about approx 7 pieces
3 oz. wing sauce
6 oz. prepared French Fries
2 oz. bleu cheese or ranch dressing
Place seven ounces of frozen breaded chicken nuggets into fryer at 335 degrees. Fry until golden, about 5-6 minutes.
Place 10 ounces of frozen fries into fryer with the freshest oil at 350 degrees. Fry until crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
Shake off the grease and transfer the original fries into an 8-quart mixing bowl. Shake fry seasoning onto the fries while in the mixing bowl.
Transfer the chicken nuggets into another 8-quart mixing bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce onto the chicken nuggets, and toss the nuggets in the sauce until evenly coated.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
2 chicken fingers
Cheddar Jack cheese
12-inch flour tortilla
Fry chicken fingers in a 350-degree fryer for about 4 minutes. When chicken is cooked through and golden, dice into quarter-inch pieces and toss with wing sauce.
While chicken is cooking, place ranch dressing, lettuce, tomato and cheese in a line down the center of a room temperature tortilla.
Place sauced, diced chicken fingers on top of wrap fillings.
Slightly fold sides in and roll tightly so the ends are closed; wrap should be approximately 3 inches in diameter.
- Updated Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House
- Brandywine Heights only Berks district to open Tuesday
- Snow-sledding a first for Florida sisters visiting Berks
- Man goes to movies after allegedly killing Pocono Twp. couple