Love is in the air this week, but if you're still looking for a Valentine, a matchmaker joined 69 News at Sunrise Saturday morning with some tips to help you find the one.
Suzanne Dante has been a matchmaker for nearly 20 years.
- Updated Goodbye nor'easter, but blustery, chilly weather continues
- Allentown Police Chief Glen Dorney is retiring
- Updated Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated Easton police allege jealous man attacked ex's new beau
- Actor promotes awareness about mental health
- Love it or hate it, Reading folks dealing with snow
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- Snow days equal shortened spring break, longer school year
- Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts