CATASAUQUA, Pa. - Most little girls dream of being a princess. One summer camp in Catasauqua is making that dream come true!
Sue Albert's School of Dance is offering a "Disney Princess Dance Camp" where girls can come dressed like a princess every day. Each day has a different princess theme and the girls make crafts, learn dances, and more. Princess camp is for ages 3 -6.
Sue Albert's School of Dance is also offering a "Hollywood Pop Diva Dance Camp" for 7 to 11 year-olds. Campers learn hip-hop, modern, jazz, and ballet. They make outfits, crafts, and get pampered with things like hair, makeup, and pedicures. They also learn to walk the red carpet.
Another camp being offered is the "Step Up 2 Dance Camp," for 12 to 18 year-olds. Dancers focus on hip-hop and modern lyrical routines. It's roughly based on the dance styles from the "Step Up" movies.
Go to suealbertsdance.com for more information about sessions, pricing, and to sign up.
Two Lehigh Valley sisters take the guesswork out of choosing beauty products.Read More »
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Local "singing doc" gets ready for his annual concert
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery