ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We're talking about helping overwhelmed moms and dads through the summer slump today.
The experts say it can be a real challenge to balance everything, especially if you're dealing with a "spirited child."
Parenting advocate and author Tara Kennedy-Kline stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share some advice.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients