ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Many people made focusing on their health their new year's resolution, so, today, we're busting some myths that can get in the way.
Dr. Jim Mattison, owner of Stateline Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Easton, and Leslie Shotwell, the center's health director, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some advice and to tell us what they're doing to change the quality of people's lives and health!
Two Lehigh Valley sisters take the guesswork out of choosing beauty products.Read More »
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Local "singing doc" gets ready for his annual concert
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society