ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Every year, many of us make resolutions.
A lot of people say they want to be more active, sleep more, lose weight, or save money, but how do you do it?
There are a lot of strategies, of course, but, in the digital age, tech products can help you achieve your goals with less stress than ever before.
Blogger and tech correspondent Jen Cohen Crompton sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to show us some of her favorites tech tools.
- Author's 'trip of a lifetime' meets diagnosis of life-changing disease
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Updated Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills