With Thanksgiving just around the corner, turkey is on everyone's mind.
Two experts in that department, Alice Jaindl-Brown and Anne Jaindl from Jaindl Farms in Orefield, Lehigh County, visited the 69 News Studio Saturday morning to provide turkey preparing tips.
The pair covered all the bases, including how long to cook the turkey and the best way to carve.
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey