ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We're in a cell phone-addicted age where instant gratification, apps, and texts rule all that we do - paying bills, depositing checks, scheduling appointments ... but what about breaking up with your not-so-loved one?
Regardless of how much we can do on our phones, it doesn't mean we should, as there are some questions that should just never be asked through a text message.
Laura Fredricks, author, speaker, and the Expert on The Ask, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us when hitting send or delete could make you...or break you.
- Author's 'trip of a lifetime' meets diagnosis of life-changing disease
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Updated Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills