ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Today is the summer solstice, or the longest day of the year, and it's also a day when people across the world are spreading a little love to help end Alzheimer's disease.
Many folks in and around the Lehigh Valley are participating in efforts to support The Longest Day."
WFMZ's Eve Russo sat down with Julie Thomas, from the Alzheimer's Association, and supporter Laurie Gostley-Hackett to tell us more.
Police applications available at bethlehem-pa.govRead More »
- Life Lessons: Depression and college students
- Eve Russo's special song for baby Maeve
- Allentown programs mark Black History Month
- New options available for cancer prevention, treatment
- Life Lessons: 3 retirement mistakes
- Check in with Eve Russo: The lowdown on Maeve's name
- Investigation begins into why metal pole falls, kills driver in Lehigh Tunnel
- Updated Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- Updated FERC responds to numerous PennEast rehearing requests
- Updated Positive Parenting: Reacting to baby's cry
- Updated Health Beat: Feeling SAD? There's a treatment for that
- Arts Around Town: 'Faith through the Arts' underway in Nazareth
- Allentown Arts Commission announces Artist-in-Residence program
- Bethlehem mayor says city is strong, keeps progressing
- Local small businesses receive upgrades thanks to $1M grant