ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A lot of people are dreaming of getting outside after the taste of spring we saw this week, and there's a 165 mile trail that links communities and preserves history right in our own backyard!
It's called the Delaware and Lehigh National Herritage Corridor, and it makes it easy for anyone to enjoy the region and learn a little along the way.
Elissa Garofalo, President of the D&L joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio along with Ashley Russo, from The Peak TV, which will feature the corridor on an upcoming episode.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River