ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Macungie Animal Hospital has just been named The 2013 American Animal Hospital Association - Accredited Practice of the Year!
So, this morning, the hospital's owner, Dr. Nancy Soares, shared her expertise and highlighted the questions every pet owner should ask before choosing a vet.
She sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to talk about some of the things many people don't think to ask that could make a big difference in terms of care.
Local students are working with ArtsQuest to help select bands for Musikfest, and they announced their choices LIVE on 69 News at Sunrise!Read More »
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- Habitat for Humanity prepares for "She Nailed It" fundraiser
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying