The weekend Sunrise crew was joined by many special guests as they tried the ALS ice bucket challenge.
It's the challenge that has been sweeping social media, raising awareness and donations to fight the disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
Mayor Ed Pawlowski of Allentown, Mayor Sal Panto of Easton and Mayor Kathleen Palmer of Alburtis challenged a handful of others and got soaked for a good cause.
Take a look!
If you would like to donate or get involved please visit:
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley