The weekend Sunrise crew was joined by many special guests as they tried the ALS ice bucket challenge.
It's the challenge that has been sweeping social media, raising awareness and donations to fight the disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
Mayor Ed Pawlowski of Allentown, Mayor Sal Panto of Easton and Mayor Kathleen Palmer of Alburtis challenged a handful of others and got soaked for a good cause.
Take a look!
If you would like to donate or get involved please visit:
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University