ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Sound of Music captured the hearts of millions when the film debuted in 1965.
Now, more than forty years later, the Von Trapp's family legacy is born anew.
Sofia, Melanie, Amanda and Justin, the great-grandchildren of Maria and Baron Von Trapp, are continuing their family's musical gift.
They're returning to Bethlehem for a very limited engagement that starts on Thursday at SteelStacks.
The von Trapp children stopped by 69 News at Sunrise recently to give us a preview!
Habitat for Humanity of the Lehigh Valley is raising money to build even more homes! Check out how you can help!Read More »
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Music Monday: Sal Ritz
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- Face It Co. offers organic, chemical-free beauty products
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal