It's been a week since many people started resolutions to be healthier this year, but it can be tough to find motivation with the cold weather outside.
Luckily there are many different paths toward a healthier 2018.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was in the studio with CSS Group Fitness with a look at some different options and some pointers on how to jumpstart your goal.
- Life Lessons: Make the First Five Count
- A message from WFMZ's Eve Russo
- CDC says flu season may be leveling off
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Updated Morning dense fog gives way to warm sunshine later today
- Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Project Lifesaver assists police in finding the lost
- Updated Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry
- Updated Hockey players on a mission of hope
- Bethlehem Township updating ordinances
- New Congressional districts present challenges
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life
- Mental health professionals say open communication is key