The countdown is on to the so-called 'Great American Total Solar Eclipse.'
It will darken skies from Oregon to South Carolina on August 21, but we'll be able to see it, at least partially, from here as well.
Astronomy professor Gary Becker, from Moravian College, joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition with everything you need to know.
Right now there are about 15,000 children in Pennsylvania foster care.Read More »
- Life Lessons: Unadoptable is unacceptable
- Honey bees play crucial role in crops, health
- Life Lessons: Next generation testing
- Roasting Ears of Corn Festival celebrates Native American Indian culture
- Big name acts to perform at Great Allentown Fair
- Life Lessons: Women in gaming
- Updated Cosby's retrial delayed as new lawyers join case
- Updated 42 injured in train crash near Philadelphia
- Updated Architect selected for Da Vinci Science City in Easton
- Record challenging heat, high humidity today; a few t-storms tonight
- Updated Unresponsive boy pulled from Mauch Chunk Lake in ICU, but 'doing well'
- Updated Oley, Brandywine students among first to start school year
- Berks-born business merges with Maryland-based retailer
- Drug raid turns up $20K cash, cocaine, meth, pot
- Homeless woman allegedly threatens off-duty officer
- Lehigh Valley event collects school supplies for kids in foster care