SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Two letters could hold the key to your next summer vacation: RV.
That stands for recreational vehicle, and the RV is again gaining popularity as a way to travel and vacation.
Brad and Amy Herzog stopped by WFMZ in Salisbury Township, Lehigh County, on Tuesday, as part of their "Summer of Love 2.0" tour.
They've traveled more than 100,000 miles and through 48 states in the past 15 years. They even traveled for many years with their two young sons!
The Herzogs say RVing is a fun, affordable, family friendly way to see the country.
They also showed off many of the neat features of their 2015 Winnebago Tribute, such as an electric loft bed, slide out wall that adds bonus square footage, a stove, oven, microwave, and more!
Read Brad's blog.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran