ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The United Way gives all kinds of organizations funding for vital programs and services, and community donations play a key role in that process, so how are we doing in the Lehigh Valley?
Will those organizations have the money they need to stay in business, and how can you help?
This morning, we got a progress report from Lenore Mohr, Director of Marketing and Communications at the United Way of the Lehigh Valley and Chairman of the Board Drew Lewis.
CELEBRATION OF CARING - www.UWCELEBRATES.EVENTBRITE.COM
- Updated Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley