ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Today, we kick off a brand new season of "Up & Atom Science."
This year, it's all about the human body.
Today's topic focuses on lung health and what continuous smoking does to your lungs.
To tell us more, we welcomed in the experts, Troy Thrash, executive director and CEO at the Da Vinci Science Center and Dr. William Burfeind, Chief of Thoracic Surgery at St. Luke's University Health Network.
The President of the National Down Syndrome Society visits 69 News at Sunrise to tell us about the work her organization is doing to improve the lives of people with Down Syndrome.Read More »
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Music Monday: Morgan Reilly
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- Life Lessons: Stress and low birth weight
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- New Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- New Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- New Pa. DEP Holds IESI Landfill Meeting
- New Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting