ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Today, we kick off a brand new season of "Up & Atom Science."
This year, it's all about the human body.
Today's topic focuses on lung health and what continuous smoking does to your lungs.
To tell us more, we welcomed in the experts, Troy Thrash, executive director and CEO at the Da Vinci Science Center and Dr. William Burfeind, Chief of Thoracic Surgery at St. Luke's University Health Network.
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Updated Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby