ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's not every day that these words appear in the prompter - BOOGER PROBLEMS, but that's what we're talking about this morning!
It's all because of the new exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center that everyone's talking about, Grossology.
Dr. David Smith from The Da Vinci Science Center and Dr. Jennifer Janco, a pediatrician at St. Luke's Hospital, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to talk boogers, mucus, and all things gross with WFMZ's Eve Tannery.
- Updated Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown