ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's not every day that these words appear in the prompter - BOOGER PROBLEMS, but that's what we're talking about this morning!
It's all because of the new exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center that everyone's talking about, Grossology.
Dr. David Smith from The Da Vinci Science Center and Dr. Jennifer Janco, a pediatrician at St. Luke's Hospital, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to talk boogers, mucus, and all things gross with WFMZ's Eve Tannery.
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Updated Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Updated PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Updated Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown