ALLENTOWN, Pa. - This season of Up & Atom Science teams the Da Vinci Science Center with St. Luke's University Health Network.
They're working together on a year-long year of the human body project.
In this month's installment, we take a look at concussion safety and the dangers that a concussion can present.
Troy Thrash, executive director and CEO at The Da Vinci Science Center and Dr. Nick Avallone, an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist at St. Luke's University Health Network, stopped by the studio recently to tell us more.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic