ALLENTOWN, Pa. - This season of Up & Atom Science teams the Da Vinci Science Center with St. Luke's University Health Network.
They're working together on a year-long year of the human body project.
In this month's installment, we take a look at concussion safety and the dangers that a concussion can present.
Troy Thrash, executive director and CEO at The Da Vinci Science Center and Dr. Nick Avallone, an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist at St. Luke's University Health Network, stopped by the studio recently to tell us more.
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- Updated PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading