ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Grossology exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center is getting rave reviews.
So, in honor of that, and all things gross, we talked about gross summertime health risks recently on 69 News at Sunrise.
Dr. Jennifer Janco, Chief of Pediatrics at St. Luke's University Health Network and Steve McGorry, Outreach Coordinator at Da Vinci, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery for this month's edition of Up & Atom Science.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading