ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We are continuing our inside look at the Lehigh Valley's first medical school in this month's edition of Up & Atom Science.
Today, we'll learn about how a very special "patient" who is helping the future doctors of our community learn how to provide excellent care.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery headed over to the Temple/St. Luke's Regional Medical School in Bethlehem recently to meet up with Chief Academic Officer Dr. Joel Rosenfeld and Dr. David Smith, Chief Scientist at the Da Vinci Science Center.
DOWNLOAD THIS MONTH'S ACTIVITY SHEET
Med School Secrets Part Two: Make A Stethoscope
- Updated Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown