ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We are continuing our inside look at the Lehigh Valley's first medical school in this month's edition of Up & Atom Science.
Today, we'll learn about how a very special "patient" who is helping the future doctors of our community learn how to provide excellent care.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery headed over to the Temple/St. Luke's Regional Medical School in Bethlehem recently to meet up with Chief Academic Officer Dr. Joel Rosenfeld and Dr. David Smith, Chief Scientist at the Da Vinci Science Center.
DOWNLOAD THIS MONTH'S ACTIVITY SHEET
Med School Secrets Part Two: Make A Stethoscope
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade