ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Da Vinci Science Center and St. Luke's Health Network are teaming together on a Year of the Human Body Project.
In this month's edition of Up & Atom Science, Da Vinci CEO Troy Thrash and Chief Academic Officer at St. Luke's, Dr. Joel Rosenfeld take WFMZ's Eve Tannery inside the Lehigh Valley's first medical school.
DOWNLOAD THIS MONTH'S ACTIVITY SHEET
Med School Secrets Part One: Make A Model Hand
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon